The following sections indicate how we at Holston Mountain Hat Project will handle information we learn about you from your visit to our web site. The information we receive depends upon your interaction with Holston Mountain Hat Project during your visit.
- If you visit the public areas of our site only to read or download information. We will collect and store only the following information about you
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet (i.e., aol.com, if you are connecting to our site from an America Online account)
- The date and time you access our site
- The Internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our site
- If you identify yourself by sending an E-mail containing personal information
- You may decide to send us personally-identifying information, for example your mailing address, in an electronic mail message, requesting that information or records be mailed to you. Information collected in this manner is used solely for responding to requests for information or records
Forms and Registration
Individuals who agree to contact Holston Mountain Hat Project must provide personally-identifying information in order to purchase the products and or services provided by this site. All information obtained through registration and membership is used solely for the purposes of conducting business on the site, and no portion of this information is provided to third parties. Periodic e-mail correspondence with our membership is site business specific and is optional per user.
Site Statistics and Performance Aggregates:
For site management, site usage information is collected for statistical purposes. This computer system, Holston Mountain Hat Project, uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to different areas of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this computer system, Holston Mountain Hat Project, employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us.